Based in Sandyford, Dublin, our award-winning team of talented, experienced professionals work with valued clients across a range of sectors.
We are recruiting a dynamic, dedicated, ambitious and creative professional to join a fast paced and innovative expanding team who is naturally passionate about the digital landscape.
- Liase with various digital clients regarding their campaign requirements and specifications for upcoming projects inclusive of content creation and idea generation.
- Design, build and maintain client's social media presence.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, utilising a range of techniques including social media, email marketing, paid search, SEO, PPC and display advertising.
- Managing influencer and collaborative marketing campaigns.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Updating and managing website content on behalf of clients.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Developing and delivering new business proposals.
- 2+ years experience as Digital Marketing Manager.
- Degree or diploma in Digital Marketing or related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of managing social media campaigns, website metrics and understanding of online best practices.
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO.
- Experience in writing business proposals, strategy and tender applications .
- Experience in effectively managing online advertising campaigns to include social media advertising, display advertising, remarketing campaigns, paid search.
- Experience in affiliate marketing, video campaigns and content marketing is advantageous.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is desirable.
Salary dependent on relevant experience.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter quoting reference “Digital Client Manager” clearly in the subject header to: Ciamh@insightconsultants.ie
Closing date for application is 3pm on Wednesday 7th March 2018.
Suite 12, The Mall, Beacon Court, Sandyford, Dublin, D18 DX56
Wednesday, March 7th 2018
Position / Title
Digital Client Manager
How To Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com