Suite 12, The Mall, Beacon Court, Sandyford, Dublin, D18 DX56
7 July 2017
Position / Title
Public Relations Client Executive
How To Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Based in Sandyford, Dublin, our award-winning team of talented, experienced professionals work with valued clients across a range of sectors.
We are recruiting a dynamic, dedicated, ambitious, young professional to join our expanding team.
- Creatively contributing to public relations strategies for our clients.
- Delivering effective PR campaigns for corporate and consumer clients from concept to delivery.
- Organising and coordinating PR activities including media drops, press events and photo calls.
- Engaging and developing relationships with media across broadcast, print and online to maximise client exposure and campaign awareness.
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
- Analyzing results of PR campaigns and create comprehensive reports.
- One to two years proven experience in a public relations role.
- Experience contributing to PR campaigns including: creative input at concept stage; research; managing media relations to include pitching and placing stories with key media; creating campaign evaluation reports.
- Organising logistics for large events.
- Digital capability to include social media management.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and ability to think creatively.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and media alike.
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions.
Salary dependent on relevant experience.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter quoting reference “Client Executive” clearly in the subject header to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is 3pm on Friday 7th July 2017.